Download vaccine certificate without beneficiary id
You can download covid-19 vaccine certificate from CoWin website or app as well as the Aarogya Setu app. Wondering how to go about it, follow our step-by-step guide:
There are currently two vaccines that are being given to people — one is the Covaxcin developed by Bharat Biotech and the other is the Covishield developed by the Serum Institute of India.
Check here the steps to download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate from Arogya Setu App.
What will you require ?
- Latest version of Aarogya Setu app
- Beneficiary Reference ID
- Active mobile number
- Update the Aarogya Setu app on your phone.
- Open the app and click on the CoWin tab.
- Now tap on the Vaccination Certificate option
- Then enter your beneficiary reference ID.
- Finally, tap on the Get Certificate button.
Note: Recipient reference ID is provided at the time of vaccination registration.
Here is how to download the Covid-19 vaccine certificate:
The moment you get your first shot of the Covid-19 vaccine, you can download a provisional vaccination certificate for which you will receive a message on your registered mobile number about the same along with a link to download your certificate.
- Tap on the link you received on your number.
- Now enter your phone number to verify once again.
- Then tap on download to get your certificate.
Note: The certificate is very important so do not forget to download it once you get your first dose. You will also be notified about your second dose on your registered phone number.
On completion of the second dose, you will receive a message for completion of the vaccination schedule. The message will include a link to download a digital certificate of vaccination.
The certificate will contain the name, date of birth, beneficiary reference ID, photo, vaccine name, hospital name, date, and other details.